Can I use my own Minister?

Yes, as long as the Minister shows permit/license to perform ceremonies in the State of Nevada.
Nevada Marriage License will need to be provided to Wellington Place a least 24 hours prior to your event. please visit, for more information.

By | 2020-01-23T23:59:54+00:00 April 1st, 2019|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment